2012 Project Life Photobook Vol 1

My book finally came in!!

Omigosh it took forever. Forever to hit the order button and forever for the shipping/production. It's definitely all worth it. I ordered a 10x10 and a 12x12 from Shutterfly. They are both amazing.
To see my work, my photos, in hand; especially in my kids' and family's hands. I enjoy others looking at all the photos and saying, 'oh yeah I remember that.'

If you're like me, I had to watch Shutterfly for a while to get the best deal with a coupon so I don't feel guilty spending the money. But now that it's in hand, my thoughts went to, heck this is a spectacular deal. I didn't have to pay for prints + album + wasted prints... I think the photo book is a win in so many ways. Whenever you order your photobook, just make sure you do, you're worth it - it's worth it!

Photos coming soon

Thanks for visiting!

All the best,
Jessica

The copyright in this blog, and the material on this blog (including without limitation the text, computer code, artwork, photographs, images, music, audio material, video material and audio-visual material on this blog) is owned by Jessica Hines. If you would like to share, only link back to this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment